Wednesday, February 15, 2017

DID A CULL

Two things. Yes, there is an update on Pepsi.
And Yes, I've done a cull of numbers.  If I hadn't 'heard' from you in over a year or two, you have been culled.  Fair play.

I won't be adding anyone else to my readers list either.  As time goes on, Pepsi will be culled some more too, so be aware.  

It was hard to do, and I'm sorry if you have been culled, but I'm sure you understand?  I want to become a bit more selective on who is reading my personal stuff.

I'm also taking a step back from Facebook too.  I have three accounts.  Family.  Friends. And a Weight loss one... which I forgot about till just the other day!  WHOOPS.

So anyway.  I'm going to pretty much stop posting on the 'Friends' one.  If it's on the blog (s), it doesn't need to be on Facebook too.

It's called simplifying life.  And not sharing quite so much with quite so many.

Now, today?
I think I'll go to Aqua Fit... time to get back into some form of fitness.  And at least it will be cooler in the pool than inside this house!
I swear, the humidity is at 100% now.

Hot flush HELL.

ONWARD...

11.12 am:  And my day is going very well.
I dropped the kids off at school and kindy then headed down to the local pool for Aqua Fit.
There were 37 of us today, much less than in January, where the numbers were getting over 60!

The water was lovely, not green like last time I went too.

I met two new ladies, who were very friendly and one invited me to her home 'anytime', which was neat.  I will take her up on that invite.

The Aqua fit itself was fairly easy today, but I'm sure my arms at least will be telling me all about it by tonight!  

I'm going to have salad and surimi for lunch again today, and I might even add a shrimp or two.  Sound yum eh?

9.15 pm:  it's been an uneventful afternoon and evening.  Totally quiet.  Kids all home safe. Sunburnt from athletics day, even though they had sunblock on.

Unwinding in front of the telly.  All good.

17 comments:

  1. Simplifying is always a good thing. Enjoy Aqua Fit.....swimming is really good exercise (says me who hasn't swam a lap in years :()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplifying is a great thing. It's amazing how much easier life is when the brain isn't so cluttered! I love your adventures though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUp simplify is the best - so much les to worry about, have fun at Aqua

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you for doing a cull. What you write on Pepsi is very personal and should be available to only the very chosen few. Forgot to comment yesterday about Keeras glasses, they suit her perfectly, she has very good taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful you are going swimming. Soooo very good for your health. I always wished I could learn. A friend taught me to dog paddle one time and it saved my life when I accidentally got pushed in the lake. That was one SHOCKING experience and I lived to tell about it. lol Hope little Keera's bruises are better? I bet they are yellow by now. ~smile~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could send you some of our snow to cool you off ...we have had a total of over 30" in the past week. I am so over winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, and I'm so over summer! Snow... don't think I'd like that either though.

      Delete
  7. I wish we had aqua fit near me ugh sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you get snow where you live?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not here, but in other parts of New Zealand yes.

      Delete
  9. Just started aqua jogging myself don't know y I've waited 2 treats to go back the pool is only 5 minutes walk from my place I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:03 PM

    Pardon my ignorance but was is Sarimi?
    Michelle from Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:04 PM

    *Surimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fish paste made to look like crab meat.

      Delete
  12. Great you are back at aqua fit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple is great!! Life is too short to be tied to the internet all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simplify life that's a t shirt saying right there! I have been to pools too, have 4 pairs togs AND A BIKINI. I'm so loving that!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.