meh.... after yesterday's stress out, today WILL be the day we find out if the sale goes unconditional.
I just hope we don't have to wait till almost 5pm! That would just suck big time.
To keep myself occupied I'm going to go do some more packing. I might go to the Pottery Class too.
And that is all I have for now... catch ya later.
12.22 pm: I've kept myself busy this morning... trying not to clock watch!
I took myself off to Pottery class and had a lovely 2 hours chatting and seeing what others were making.
The tutor took my earrings and attached them to the rim of the pot. The lady who made the pot didn't like it, but I sure did. *smiles*
Of course, now I have to sterilise me earrings before I can wear them again. lol
ABOVE: a few more projects on the go... the bowl is something I would make. It's similar to pots I've made in the past.
After class I took myself off to Whitford and bought an item of clothing that I can wear ONCE I've dropped 30 kilos! Nothing like inspiration and a goal to work towards eh?
So, it's now lunchtime and I might just investigate what's to eat in the house. z
I have a sinking feeling. Our Estate Agent can't get hold of the buyer... she's left messages and not heard a thing. Does not sound like he's got his finance if you ask me.
Our 2nd buyer is chasing up on what's happening as well... If we hear nothing by 5 pm, the house goes to the next buyer.
And then we have to wait again. OMG can this get any more stressful.
UPDATE: 1st buyer needs more time to raise finance.
2nd buyer is pissed off and wants out of his contract.
I'M DONE. I am not going to even blog about this anymore. I'm just DONE.
The 2nd buyer... (with the back up contract) has cancelled the contract. He got angry with having to wait. So now we are up shit creek with a buyer who may or may not get finance by NEXT WEEK SOMETIME. TOTALLY over it, upset and don't even want to think about it anymore.