After getting some housework done this morning, Brylee and I might just go into Hamilton and see how Lacy's first night on her 'new' bed went.
The bed we bought was second hand, so I'm hoping it wasn't too uncomfortable?
(OH, in case you ask, Brylee is on study leave from school)
After that, we might have some lunch in town then come home again.
Brylee has a sleep over at a friend's tonight, it's her friend's birthday. So we need to pack her an overnight bag, get her bedding sorted and arrange a 'plate' of food for her to take too.
I feel nervous about it all! She's never been on a sleep over before... well not one that I can remember!
I always worry when they are doing new things. It's the mega protective 'Mum' in me. I can't help it.
So, that's my day sorted... let's see if anything else crops up eh?
2.10 pm: And the day has gone like this so far:
- Into town with a view to visiting Lacy, then shopping.
- Instead, we picked up Lacy and dropped her off at our home in Cambridge, so her ex-boyfriend could come over from Tauranga and get her car going.
- Back into Hamilton, went dress shopping as we have a funeral to go to in the next few days.
- Found perfect dress for the funeral... and I will wear it again for the next social event too.
- Home in time to watch Lacy's car getting fixed, then Lacy driving off into the distance.
I hope it gets her to Hamilton! At least it's not parked on my lawn any more.
ABOVE: Lacy and her ex getting that car going...
ABOVE: Bye bye Lacy... hope you get there!
HA HA... SHE GOT THERE.
All is good... except for...
NO CORONATION STREET! Stupid TVNZ decided to cut it out this week in favour of the ParaOlympics!
OUTRAGEOUS! So not happy about that.
I still stayed up late tonight, watching some taped programmes on the telly, and playing jigsaws on the computer at the same time.
But, it's now... 1.30 am and I really should go to bed.