Wednesday, July 13, 2016

???? WHAT TO DO TODAY


The kids are getting bored, and it's only half way through the first week of their holidays.
*sigh*

I will probably take them into Hamilton today so they can go to a movie.


While they are there, I will probably wander the mall ... or just sit and people watch.

I'm still really tired.  Weeks of being on the go every day has caught up with me I think.

I'm not complaining... just stating a fact.  It feels like we have been busy 'moving' for ages now!  I can't wait till there is nothing left to do and we can simple LIVE here and relax.


I can't get over how HAPPY I am with our new home town, our home itself and the gardens.  I look around and can't quite believe how we got so lucky to find and buy this lovely home!


And on that happy note, I will bugger off and get the washing hung out.  It's a freezing, frosty morning.  That means a glorious day will follow!


ONWARD...


12.29 pm : we finally have the attic ladder! And $100 by way of apology for their shit service. The Manager and at least 3 other staff members came over to personally apologise. But the woman who is directly to blame did not apologise. Bitch.

After dropping the ladder off at home, the kids and I came into Hamilton. They are off to the movies in 50 minutes. I will enjoy my wander around while they are there.

4.30 pm:  Finally home after being out almost all day.
I did a 'little' shopping while the kids were at the movies.


ABOVE:  Hmmmm... any guesses as to what it is?  Somehow I doubt anyone will guess right.
You will have to wait till tomorrow to find out!
*smiles*

 ABOVE: Poor Stewy reading instructions...

 ABOVE:  There's ya hint!  It ain't linen.

11 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. I know that feeling of being a new home and just loving it so much !!! ENJOY every minute of it !!
    Have the best day xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see you so content and happy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I sure do not miss those crisp mornings! happy to see all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would not be surprised if the Bunnings woman is not there for much longer. At least you got an apology from the Manager and some of the staff - bet you get bloody good service from now on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to apologies and store credit! Plants, plants and more plants! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not credit Chick, cash in hand! And that money went towards something else... hee hee.

      Delete
  6. You are a tease Chris, it could be anything in that box

    ReplyDelete
  7. could be a doona, sheets, pillows etc? xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I give up!!! Freezing on the central coast nsw today. At least we had sun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:12 AM

    I know a wheelbarrow thing haha only cause I looked ahead hehe. Its me Blondie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:06 PM

    Glad you are loving your new home!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.