Wednesday, July 27, 2016

GROCERIES, AND GROOM

Today I'm taking Tallulah into Hamilton for a groom.  While she's there I shall be getting the groceries.

Before then, I will try to get a semi-decent photo of my hair.

It's not easy!

I installed Youcam on my computer, in the hope I can get a good photo.  Otherwise I will have to use my camera and the timer feature.  I suck at taking 'selfies'.

Stew will be picking Tallulah up after her groom and bringing her home all going well.  I suppose that will depend on when she is ready, and when I've finished the grocery shopping.

So, that's my day's plan.
What's yours?

ONWARD...

10.54 am:  Just had the electricians here doing their final checks, and issue the 'Code of Compliance' form.  All done and dusted now.

I've been fluffing around the house, getting a few odd jobs done before I go into Hamilton later with Tallulah.

OH... I got some hair photos :



 ABOVE: So it still looks quite blonde, but it's not 'Barbie Blonde' anymore, and there is actually HEAPS of the darker colour in there.  

So... what do we all think???

P.S.:  I DO have wrinkles!  When you use Youcam it takes a 'soft' photo, so it's more flattering!  Hence my use of Youcam!  *smiles*

If I used my Canon, it would be a totally different 'me' you see... wrinkles and all.

5.58 pm:  Well... Tallulah is shorn... cos she looked like a sheep when she went in!
I got the groceries while she was being groomed.
Then we came home and it took me about 45 minutes to get all the groceries away!

I was quite tired after that.  So, we are having a takeaway dinner from Noodle Canteen.  They  have really nice meals there.

Thanks for the lovely comments, they are much appreciated.  

You all DO REALISE I'm only semi-good FROM THE NECK UP eh?  lol

Right, enough of that.  Time to get off to bed.

38 comments:

  1. Its going on 5am here…and its cuppa time before driving off to work…. hope you have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:24 AM

    I read the title quickly as "Groceries, and A GROOM" and thought for sure this was a post for the big announcement. LOL. Hope you have a good day and so glad you find a great hairdresser!
    ~Nicole in CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful Chris. Very natural. It's getting long too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, I had about 4 inches chopped off!

      Delete
  4. Looks beautiful. and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair color ...it really looks natural. Omg girl, do you ever age? You look to be mid 30's in these photos! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very flattering photos! Of course I age... shit I'm going to be 58 in October!!! Thank you for saying something so lovely.

      Delete
  6. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Looks really lovely! The colour is really natural, you have amazing skin no wrinkles! Enjoy your day, I am really looking forward to seeing the playhouse put up.
    Kym/Australia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fab, love it. very mod and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All is see is an older version on Kelly! Gosh you girls are similar. PS love it, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bet 'anon' doesnt cane back to tell you how good the new colour looks !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Hair looks great, the colour is really good for you. I think this is the best I've seen your hair. Keep that hairdresser! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the hair, she may have been a bit of a ditherer but she nailed it in the end :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the hair mum... looks heaps better

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:55 PM

    I loved your hair the old colour and love the new colour too, I am also envious of the length... darker or lighter its the blue eyes that do it. Its me Blondie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, the colour is good. I'm so glad you are happy with it! It's so good to have a hairdresser you like and trust.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The color looks great. Where can I get you am? I am 70 and in desperate need😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it by typing Youcam on Google, then download it for a free 30 day trial. If you like it, you can buy it for a very modest amount.

      Delete
  16. Love that colour. She did a great job in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the photos! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous2:17 PM

    Whooo Hooo!! new hair!!!! looks great :-) love the Youcam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks wonderful...she's a keeper. How often do you have your hair done?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Before you kick off remember you DID ask what we thought! :D
    I like the colour it is now, but think the blonde foils up near your scalp are going to piss you off when the regrowth starts. Why not go for more an ombre style? Darker at the top (more to your natural colour) and blonder as it grows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I am ultimately aiming for. Just going slowly... don't want to shock myself by going totally dark yet.

      Delete
    2. TAKE THE PLUNGE YA BIG JESSIE! :D

      Delete
  22. You look gorgeous Chris! ��

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous5:46 PM

    Hi

    You have lovely hair no matter what colour ! Dont forget "blondes have more fun" ha ha ( I am blonde too)

    Cheers Peta

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your hair looks so nice... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your hair looks lovely .... but where's your lovely smile?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever tried smiling at YOURSELF ... it's weird. So I don't. *smiles*

      Delete
  26. Your hair looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your hair colour. So pleased you like too

    ReplyDelete
  28. You sexy mama!! I bet Stew high fives himself everyday for being married to you x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the new hair. I liked the old hair too, but I really love the new :) You are beautiful no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.