Tuesday, May 10, 2016

TALLULAH

Today I am going to take Tallulah back to the vets.
Her incision site is swollen and hard, so she needs to be checked and probably given some antibiotics.  Such a worry, one I certainly didn't need on top of everything else.

BEX:  I will be over later than expected!

Once I've got Tallulah sorted and dropped off home again, I am going to visit Bex and the little boys.

Meanwhile, Stew is in Rotorua today, but he will be working on getting our Finance Clause enacted, so we can get out of the contract on the leaky home.

That's about all I have for now, so I will go and catch ya later.

ONWARD...

Well Tallulah had a build up of fluid so the vet drained it. Otherwise she is just fine. Such a relief.

I'm now at Bex's eating a donut! At least I feel like eating, unlike yesterday.

1.39 pm:  And I'm home again.  It was nice to just chill  out with Bex and the boys for a couple of hours.  Archer is walking more and more now, but of course when you want to see him walk, he won't!


ABOVE:  Playing with toys, Archer had just woken up from a nap.  Dante was sharing with his baby brother, so cute.

This afternoon I'm going to put all the food back into the cupboards, as we are going to be here for a few more weeks yet.  I had put it all out on trestles, and cleaned out the cupboards.
It won't take long to do it all again, so back it all goes.

I saw a nice house fresh to the market this morning on the websites, so might look at it on Thursday.  The  moment we are free of the leaky home debacle it will back to looking seriously.

Well it's the end of the day, and our contract issues are not yet resolved.  It has to  happen tomorrow or we are literally screwed.

12 comments:

  1. Hugs and quick healing for Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Tallulah is ok. Enjoy having fun with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy Tallulah is ok-hope she heals quickly. Great news on the leaky house! now - up and on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me you are out of that contract!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto... what Tracy said :)

      Delete
    2. NOT YET! And I'm sick with worry still.

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear Tallulah is ok. kids walking are the cutest thing and they always look so pleased with themselves LIKE look at me and how clever I am. At the end of the house hunting and buying please take some time out/off for yourself and go away for a few days to unwind. or a day spa retreat lordy knows you deserve it, massage spa hot soak nails hair the works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For the STRESS and the UNPROFESSIONALISM this REA has caused you, you have to piss her off and get another one. She is done. She does not deserve your money. And you should be making a complaint about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be doing the first thing... sacking her. Not sure about the 2nd, might need to get some advice from our solicitor on that.

      Delete
  7. Everyone needs a Marty in their life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine8:12 AM

    What a mess! I hope you post that you are free of this crap contract very soon! When you were "selling" a house you were on pins and needles and crushed when the contracts fell through.... Now that you are on the other side they are trying to force you to buy it after it failed it's test and you clearly don't want it. Now, how does that work? Good luck. I certainly can't wait to hear the good news. You must just be ill with stress.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.