Can you believe it?
I got to the class 2 times the entire term. And I made... NOTHING.
I am going this morning to pick up my last house from LAST term. And for a yak. And to while away some time.
If I know anything, it's that today is going to drag on slowly.... our purchasers have till 5 pm to go UNCONDITIONAL. And all signs are that it could happen. MAYBE. I'm too battle worn to TOTALLY believe that it will happen.
Time will tell.
So, after class I will probably come home and try to have a nap. I am sure I can sleep an hour or so away!
Bex told me that Archer took 3 steps yesterday! I hope I can see him doing that in the next day or two.
OH and the other thing that might happen today ... the viewers from yesterday might make an offer. Ha! Might be too late? Ya never know though.
Right, I'm outta here ... be back later.
Two nights ago Brylee woke us up at 4 am. Her bottom lip was swollen and sore. We figured she had a reaction to a mosquito bite... as it's happened before.
Last night.... she came out in hives:
It must have been something she ate. Only there's no point trying to work out what it was now.
I just hope she recovers fast. When I had hives from a medication years ago, it took a whole month before I stopped itching!
ABOVE: Hee hee.... wonder what she's doing? Checking for spots.
(photos and content published with Brylee's permission).
Hmmm... hindsight. I wonder if the cough liquid she's been taking caused it? Or the Gees Linctus I gave her three night's ago? Highly likely.
2.26 pm: and no news yet. I'm feeling very anxious and alone... waiting for the phone to ring... or an email or text. It's horrible.
I did the grocery shopping this morning to while away some time. But I've still got hours to wait.... *sigh*
There's been a small 'hitch' in the process.... but... but... by 5 pm today it looks like our house will go UNCONDITIONAL!
I will let you all know just as soon as I have LEGAL confirmation. OMG it really might happen TODAY!
NOT HAPPENING TODAY.
The purchaser's solicitor needs ONE MORE DAY.... he needs to talk to the purchasers himself to go Unconditional, and they are in England, sound asleep as it's 4 am there. So... TOMORROW.
I'm feeling like... SHIT. But Stew assures me it will happen tomorrow, so I will hang on to that.
ONE MORE SLEEP.
Proud of myself... I've not let the disappointment derail me. I know it will happen tomorrow. It will.
Though I'm not looking forward to yet another wait by the phone tomorrow, that's for sure.