Monday, March 21, 2016

OUT 'N' ABOUT

First thing this morning I'm taking Griffin down to the train station to catch a train into the city.  He's on a class photography trip all day.
I bet he has fun.

I will be picking him up this afternoon.

This week will be tense... waiting to hear if our 1st buyer has got his finance or not.  Never ending stress.

The stress is wrecking havoc on my health.  I'm going to try and see the Dr today, I need to get something to help me sleep.  I literally wake up every hour... all night long.  Hot flushes... they have come back really bad since I stopped taking Amitriptyline.  I am sure I need to go back on it... it helped me sleep and eased the hot flushes.

If it's not one thing it's another eh?


ABOVE:  Yeah.  I feel like that.  17 YEARS today since we lost my brother Vern.  I can't believe it's been that long.  Feels like yesterday.

Right, I better go and get dressed, sort the kids out and get Griffin to the train station on time.  It will probably take me 30 minutes in rush hour traffic to get him there, when 'normally' it would take me about 5 minutes to get there.
Auckland traffic sucks.

ONWARD...

2.00 pm:  I decided to go back to bed after dropping Griffin at the train station.
I fell asleep.  And.... I JUST woke up!!!!!

OMG.  Now I'm NEVER going to sleep tonight.  Dammit.

Looks like we have two more interested viewers on our house, as I've just had to send our Builder's Report off to two new people!  I couldn't be happier.

I just have to share... Bex crocheted a hat for Archer last night:


ABOVE:  How adorable is our youngest grandson!

I pulled finger tonight and cooked a lovely roast lamb chop dinner.  Then we just chilled watching tv for the evening.

16 comments:

  1. I was on "Amy" too. I came off of it because it has the potential to damage your eyes and I did not want to take that risk with my macular degeneration. It was for the fibromyalgia and the last time I tried to test it out one night it made me deathly sick so I tossed all of them down the toilet for good.
    Hope Griffin has a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe the interest you have in your house after changing agents !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:32 PM

    Hi

    If you go to the Australian Menopause Society site, it is very informative and discusses which ant depressants are most useful for menopause when you are unable to take hormone replacement etc

    Cheers

    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny7:20 PM

    That is so adorable! He is so cute it's not funny ;-) and Bex is one talented lady. Happy Birthday Bex! Penny xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my how grown up Archer looks this that cute hat...growing too fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow the interested parties are flowing in shivers wow imagine if you had gone to auction like next week! eeeekkkkk so 4 interested parties ? that's awesome Archer is too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, what a cuties that wee lad is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG .... what a gorgeous hat Bex has crocheted. Archer looks super cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Archer does look gorgeous. I love that shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugs..17 years ago and I bet it feels like yesterday xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful to hear of all the new interest in the house. Years pass so quickly yet the loss feels fresh. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:40 AM

    Wow 17 years it's a shame he never got to met all the grandkids in your life. But I bet he will be watching them from above. Did he ever get grandchildren or have kids himself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vern has two children... adults now. He has 5 grandchildren he never met, and another on the way.

      Delete
  13. Bex and Steve make beautiful children!

    I'm so happy that you have so much interest in the house now!

    I can't imagine losing my brothers. Hugs for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I have lost both my brothers. And my Dad. all in accidents.

      Delete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.