Thursday, March 17, 2016

JUST ONE THING TODAY

Today there is just one thing on my agenda... get started on making two cushions with that lovely fabric I got this week.
I bought two feather/down pillows yesterday to use as the cushion inners.

I can get started on them just as soon as the builder has been and done his inspection of the house.
I'm trying not to get stressed out about it.... cos we know everything is fine.  But never take anything for granted.  Learnt that lesson long ago.

Today I should be going to Pottery class, but yet again, I'm stuck here doing house stuff.  I'm starting to think I paid for a class I'm never going to attend.  Oh well.  Shit happens.

ONWARD...

10.54 am:  and it's been a busy morning.
The builder arrived with our estate agent Mary.  He did his inspection and gave me an EXCELLENT verbal report, and will give the buyer the report today too.

While the builder was here, our other interested viewer arrived for another look, and he ended up making an offer right there and then!

As it's slightly MORE than the first offer, we are going to consider it over the next day or two... giving the 1st buyer the chance to get his finance sorted and go unconditional.

So OMG... it really could happen!  

I'm alternating between excitement, and dread that it will all fall over again.  I wish it was all sorted RIGHT NOW!  How long can you live on the edge?

As for sewing, I'm  too wound up right now to even think about it.  I'm going to get the washing on the airing racks in the archgola, as it's a bit wet today... then chill for a while.

5.11 pm:  well I didn't really chill for long.  I made one cushion, and I didn't muck up the zip!  Brylee said it looks like a bought one, so it must look OK.  *smiles*  I will make the 2nd one tomorrow probably.

I've had a fairly quiet afternoon, time flies when you just wander around doing bugger all!

Dinner tonight will be 'comfort' food, macaroni cheese with bacon and onions.  Can't wait, I'm starving.  

Dinner WAS yum!  Cosy night watching the telly, time for bed.

12 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed!!! That's all I'm going to say!

    Check out YouTube for pillow wrapping. No sew way to cover pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome Chris ... was your interested viewer a unconditional offer? If so it can all be over if you accept!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only builders report condition... and we know thats fine. We could accept his offer... but have to give 1st buyer 5 working days to go unconditional first.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12:17 PM

    GOD CHRIS! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cranks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers and toes crossed. Finally. Hope you give the original agents a serve. They obviously didn't market properly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I can't believe how fast thing have moved since you changed agents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH gawd please be to the gods THAT this is it for you how blardy awesome several interested parties I'm off to work soon and will be itching to see updates if any....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Relax now Chris, you've earned it, I'm sure all will now go to plan! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go unconditional, first buyer. You know you want the house...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful news. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wohhooooo maybe you'll get a bidding war!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.