Tuesday, March 08, 2016

GROAN

First up for today:

- Get the house 'Open Home' presentable.

- 10 am, Real Estate Agents, en mass from Barfoot and Thompson, are arriving to go through the house.  

- 2.30 pm a photographer arrives to take NEW photos of the house.

- 3 pm we have a building inspector coming through to do an inspection for us, so we can present it to prospective purchasers.  We know the house is sound, but want a new report, that we have paid for ourselves.

After all of THAT ... I can relax.  (yeah right)

I have a car load of smaller stuff ready to go over to the storage unit, but that will probably have to wait until tomorrow.  I have enough on my plate for today.

By the end of the week we should be back on the market.  

ONWARD...

Bang on 10 am all these flash cars turn up... and out pours about 10 agents.  They walk through the house, say a few nice comments, and swarm out again in about 5 minutes flat!

I'm left with a bench covered in Real Estate Agent's business cards! lol

Mary, our Agent, will be back with the photographer this afternoon.

I'm now going to change clothes and get back into the painting.  I hope to have the back of the house done by 2.30 this afternoon.

WOW!  Because I'd done all the edges of the back wall yesterday, it only took me 40 minutes to do the rest with the roller!  I'm really proud of myself for getting it done.
Now there's only two big side walls to go and around the spa pool.  I might tackle another wall tomorrow.  

Not today though.  I'm DONE. 

Well the photos are done again... they were here for ages!

And the builder arrived and did a thorough inspection and passed our house 100% for any defects/moisture/leaky-ness.  I'm SO HAPPY!
He was really impressed with how much of the house we've got painted, only two walls to go! 

And I shall get one of them done tomorrow.

Now ... OMG I'm so tired.  I'm going to lie down and have a friggin nap!

The nap didn't happen, but I did put me feet up for a while.

Dinner tonight was chicken and beef kebabs in various marinades, coleslaw and fresh bread rolls.

Off to bed really early tonight, I'm once again exhausted.

8 comments:

  1. have a great day wishing u all the best for a fast sale with the new agent...me I am up to my neck in boxes Im having a garage sale on saturday...bit of a change of tactic for me too my garage sales to date have been on a sunday hope to be rid of some of this mountain of clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with the new agents, hope they get quick results for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:50 PM

    Wow,well done to you and your fabulous family,nothing to big or small stands in your way. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, my dear , are Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done an amazing job - I so hope the house sells this time for everyone's sake!! You sure deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a machine, make sure you don't overdo it and make yourself ill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done you guys and wow that is fast eh and good on the builder etc for commenting MIGHT just make it all worthwhile eh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you have done tons of work. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.