Thursday, March 24, 2016

EASTER HOLIDAY STARTS

The kids school is closed today, they start their Easter Break early.  AND they don't go back till Wednesday next week.

So a whole week off.  I wonder what I can do to keep them occupied?  Hmmmm... maybe some packing?

lol  I'm sure they will love that.

Depending on how my back feels today, I might do some sewing, get that cushion finished.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how it looks with the other two.

Some good news... I'm sleeping again!  Such a relief after having broken sleep for months.  Thank god for Amitriptyline!  I am sure it's easier to cope with stress if you are not exhausted all the time.  

Well... that's it for the day so far... pretty short post!


ONWARD...

Grrrr... our Open Home has to be cancelled this weekend after all.  The Agents who were going to be running it can't... so looks like we are going to have a quiet weekend.
I should be happy, but I'm not.  We've  had several 'drive bys' this week, and two ladies standing outside the house for ages looking at the house.

Hopefully if they are interested enough they will book a viewing instead.

It's very quiet  here today.  The kids are doing their own thing, and I'm just sitting on the couch nursing my sore back.  


ABOVE:  I got the applique' cushion finished.  It's pretty yes?
I was going to make another one, but I think I might not.  More is less and all that eh.

10 comments:

  1. Hope you all have a great Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep is such an important thing and we just take it for granted . Glad you are starting to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How frustrating re the open home being cancelled. Maybe you could go and look at some open homes in Hamilton instead to reduce the stress later on if one of the current offers comes to fruition. I hope your back is feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I preferred the 2 matching cushions but if you make another will it be the same as the pink then yes it will balance out and look fab. Whatever you do this easter hope its relaxing family orientated and fun..... You deserve it. all of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that's super annoying! Try and use the break to rest. Hope your back gets better quickly. Have fun keeping the kids entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chris, I'm about to start a big interior over haul on my house and repaint every room in the house. I have been looking at colour charts this past week then just noticed your place has exactly the type of colour I'm looking for. (so hard to tell off a postage size sample, but seeing something on a wall I know straight off if I like it, and your colour is basically what I've been looking for). I know you have done loads of repainting prior to listing the place for sale, so I'm hoping you can tell me what brand of paint and what colour it is, as that could save me another week of humming and harring. lol TIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know as soon as it's daylight again... like tomorrow! It's a paint I got from Bunnings... colour to be advised as soon as I find the tin! lol

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh? Dibs on the flower pic above the mantle! Thats gorgeous!!! Was such a joy to see the family today <3 Cant WAIT til you all move to Hams :-) Love y'all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH HELL NO! I just got that picture, and it's MINE for a bloody long time.

      Delete
  8. Anonymous2:13 PM

    cushions look fab! hope your back is getting better!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.