Thursday, March 31, 2016

2ND ROUND OF CROSSING FINGERS

meh....  after yesterday's stress out, today WILL be the day we find out if the sale goes unconditional.

I just hope we don't have to wait till almost 5pm!  That would just suck big time.

To keep myself occupied I'm going to go do some more packing.  I might go to the Pottery Class too.

And that is all I have for now... catch ya later.

ONWARD...

12.22 pm:  I've kept myself busy this morning... trying not to clock watch!
I took myself off to Pottery class and had a lovely 2 hours chatting and seeing what others were making.


 ABOVE:  One lady had made this largish pot, but wasn't sure what to do with it next.  I told her I'd 'bling it out'!  So then I had to show her what I meant.
The tutor took my earrings and attached them to the rim of the pot.  The lady who made the pot didn't like it, but I sure did.  *smiles*
Of course, now I have to sterilise me earrings before I can wear them again.  lol


ABOVE:  a few more projects on the go... the bowl is something I would make.  It's similar to pots I've made in the past.

After class I took myself off to Whitford and bought an item of clothing that I can wear ONCE I've dropped 30 kilos!  Nothing like inspiration and a goal to work towards eh?

So, it's now lunchtime and I might just investigate what's to eat in the house.  z

I have a  sinking feeling.  Our Estate Agent can't get hold of the buyer... she's left messages and not heard a thing.  Does not sound like he's got his finance if you ask me.

Our 2nd buyer is chasing up on what's happening as well... If we hear nothing by 5 pm, the house goes to the next buyer.  

And then we have to wait again.  OMG can this get any more stressful.

UPDATE:  1st buyer needs more time to raise finance.
2nd buyer is pissed off and wants out of his contract.

I'M DONE. I am not going to even blog about this anymore.  I'm just DONE.

The 2nd buyer... (with the back up contract) has cancelled the contract. He got angry with having to wait. So now we are up shit creek with a buyer who may or may not get finance by NEXT WEEK SOMETIME. TOTALLY over it, upset and don't even want to think about it anymore.


28 comments:

  1. Again everything I crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, still everything crossed and I will be checking in every 5 blimmin minutes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing everything! ! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hugs to you Chris, hope you get an answer soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be ringing my agent and finding out what was happening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could she not like the blinged pot - how could she not know what you meant!! Have managed to only check in twice - so far ….

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:23 PM

    Wow, I love the pot and the bowl Chris. Gorgeous. I'm nervous for you so sneaked in to read your blog. Couldn't wait till I get home. Everythings crossed. Luv and hugs my friends. Did you show the kids the photos from the show? Karen J

    ReplyDelete
  8. O , I LOVED the pot with your earrings too! You should make some for your new home with some BLUE BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh I cant imagine how you are coping... I keep checking back for an update. FINGERS CROSSED. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:07 PM

    I feel for you! I have everything crossed!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh heck I'm in here on my lunch hour checking and now I have to go back to work and CANT see again until 730pm !!!!!! I love the bowl and I would need to see more bling I think on the pot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:55 PM

    The good thing is that the second buyer is chasing it up so yes, it might be another wait but they are obviously still super keen which is GREAT!!!!!!

    Kate444

    ReplyDelete
  13. WTF whats up with the second buyer ???? Im p*** off for you too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I keep checking in too!
    Tell the first buyer SORRYYYY and give it to the second.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tell first buyer no & tell second it is his. First has had more than enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WTF how does that work... more Time I've never heard of that... and as for the second guy what's up with that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Does the second one still want it? If so then surely it goes to him? My God this has been hard for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 2nd buyer (with back up contract) has cancelled the contract. He got angry with having to wait. So now we are up shit creek with a buyer who may or may not get finance by Tuesday. TOTALLY over it, upset and don't even want to think about it anymore.

      Delete
  18. The first buyer he didn't meet the deadline for settling the contract, can't understand why they get more time, meanwhile you've lost the 2nd buyer?? Hope 1st buyer gets the finance and you are all sold by Tuesday. Totally understand how you are feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so sorry to be reading this I sent out positive thoughts all afternoon list on local auction sites like Auckland Buy Sell and SAY FIWC or no holds no muckarounds.... hugs to you all and have a drink lord knows you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Insist on proof from the first buyer tried & could not get finance. Being the devils advocate here but both offers came really quickly after you changed agents, is it possible it was a jack up to get "offers" so they would look good then when they fell through it is not their responsibility.

    Whatever, tomorrow is a new day and we just have to move on and wait for the next stage. Sending you big big hugs in the meantime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That really sux..I was hoping to see a positive outcome here.... sheesh... what is it with the buyers over there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous12:10 AM

    I am so sorry - what a nightmare for you all.

    I cannot believe people make offers without having got their finance sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous3:51 AM

    Stop with the useless Open Homes. Anyone off the street can walk in and waste your time when they actually don't have a chance of getting financing. Insist on extensive advertising of your home, with private showings only with prequalified buyers. It worked every time with me - I always sold my homes in one week.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a good idea right there

      Delete
    2. Yep. Someone who is at least working with a Realtor would be more serious. Not sure about there, but here you can still run into the same "I love your house but have no money" problem, but at least then everyone off the street isn't nosing through your stuff. :/

      Delete
  24. So sorry Chris! It will happen but I know waiting is hard. Sending good thoughts your way :)
    ~Nicole in CA

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.