Saturday, December 20, 2014

FUNKY LITTLE DOG

Poor Tallulah was desperately hot yesterday, so I got out the grooming kit and took to her.
I did a total shit job, but so what?
She now looks totally FUNKY:






ABOVE:  It was so hard to pick just a couple of photos, so ya get heaps!  I've got to do her legs and feet some more yet.  Maybe today I will get around to it.

ABOVE:  Coco probably needs to be groomed again soon too.  

 ABOVE: Poor Coco!  Tallulah drives her crazy, constantly nipping, biting and jumping all over her.  
Last night I put Tallulah out so Coco could have a break from her.  That puppy is just MANIC!



ABOVE:  Kelly ready to go to the Katy Perry concert last night.  I've not had a chance to ask them how it was yet... they are still in bed.

ABOVE:  This is how easily the melamine sheet comes off the cupboards!  I hope to get a sprayer today, so I can spray the paint on instead of using a brush.  I'm told it will look so much better than brushing the paint on.

So, lots to do today.  Meanwhile, Stew is getting the lawns mown before the expected rain tonight/tomorrow.

ONWARD...



THE KATY PERRY CONCERT:  the girls had a blast, they saw our PM John Key sitting behind them, so that was a highlight.  

Amanda overheated in the mosh pit and fainted!  So she was dragged out in a wheelchair!   Luckily that was almost at the end of the concert, so they didn't miss too much while she was in the sickbay.

Stew picked them up with no problems and they got home around 12.30 in the evening.

DOGSTARS:  the above photos are off the net, but yes, the girls were right up the front and very close to Katy!  How thrilling.

Well the Hamilton girls have left for home, and Stew got the lawns mown just before it rained.
It's looking likely to be a wet afternoon.  
That's fine... it will cool the temps down.  Yesterday was really hot and humid, yukky.

Heading out soon to look at spray painter thingee's.

ABOVE:  my new toy.  Can't wait to try it out.  There are so many of these things to choose from!  In the end we went for a budget priced one as we won't be using it too much.

ABOVE: picking 'flowers' before his Granddad mowed them all down.

ABOVE:  How to entertain a 2 year old.  Put 'Paw Patrol' on the tablet!  Dogs happy sitting there too.

Stew is sound asleep in the lounge, so it's 'quiet' time for a while.  Not that I mind.  I might go downstairs and potter around in the sewing 'room'.

End of Day:  a quiet evening, I did some hand sewing and watched TV AND did a few jigsaw puzzles on my laptop.  Multi tasking... *smiles*
nite nite

9 comments:

  1. Leigh7:31 AM

    Kelly's looking great she has lost a lot of weight. Love her long hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried just glueing the surface back down in the cupboard? Surely that would work. Kelly does look great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She fainted? I bet you are double glad you decided to avoid the mosh pit adventure. Those photos look like they could reach out and touch her they were so close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kelly looks gorgeous by all accounts was a great concert. Ohhh the possibilities what to paint? All sorts I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly you look fantastic. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly - you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly is stunning and she also looks like your twin! You two look so much alike, what a gorgeous mother and daughter. :)

    I bought he same spray painter to paint my outdoor fence and it worked really well, it did get blocked a couple of times and needed a bit of work to unclog it, but aside from that it did a good job and it was so much quicker than hand painting! I look forward to seeing the results.

    I also wanted to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2015.

    Clarissa (Tully)
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT? I thought that was a pic of YOU!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.