Friday, October 17, 2014

BIT OF THIS AND THAT, AND PATCHWORK CLASS

Today I'm off to Patchwork class, first of this term.  I'm looking forward to it, chatting with other like minded ladies is always nice.

Here's a few photos from yesterday:


ABOVE:  I mentioned getting a few jobs done around the house yesterday afternoon... so ummm... this was one of them!  lol

 ABOVE: Little ratbag... still trying to eat everything not tied down... or actually, in this case it WAS tied down!


ABOVE:  I NEVER thought I'd see the day Teddy lay still and actually slept, while Dante was playing with him... driving his trucks and cars all over him!

Somehow I think this was infinitely more preferable to hanging out with this:

 ABOVE:  Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth!  She terrorises Teddy!  Teddy is a big sook when it comes to puppies.  
He'll eventually get over it and be nice to her.


ABOVE:  just before bedtime last night.  Cute little bugger.

Right, I'm off to pack me sewing bag and go have a nice morning with the girls.

ONWARD...

FEELING AWESOME!

Today... weighed again.  LOST 3 kilos in a day!  AND I didn't starve, in fact I ate breakfast, a large lunch and medium pasta dinner! STUPID STUPID body.  

I'm hoping that by having breakfast, something I simply NEVER did, will speed up my metabolism?  AND stop me feeling ill every morning.
So far, nausea and so on has STOPPED


If eating first thing in the morning is all it took, I'll keep doing it!

Patchwork class was lovely, I got a few more blocks done for the Wall hanging for Judith, so it's slowly getting there.... and I got the border fabric for it too.   Can't wait to start putting it together and quilting it.

Lunch, watched Home and Away from yesterday and now I'm going to start sorting out stuff to put into storage tomorrow.

As predicted, the weather is turning... and we are headed for a nasty, stormy, wet weekend by the look of it.  Yuk.  

I go out to me car to put the dehumidifier in it, ready for going to storage, and there's a truck on the road with two blokes putting foliage in it from a neighbour's garden.

Next thing I know they yell out... "Hey lady, want us to take away your rubbish from the garden?"

Ummmm.... this is at least the 3rd, if not 4th time THIS WEEK they, or their cohorts have asked me that!   And AGAIN, I said "No thanks".

They are really starting to piss me off.  They have knocked on the door asking me too.  Grrrrr.

Anyone else get bombarded like this? 

Well... I did some sewing this evening, which was neat!  I even got to do a bit of : "let's see how this looks" with the Wall Hanging.  Will show you tomorrow.

End of Day:  can't wait until the day I can sew for as long as I want, instead of having to pack up when Stew wants to go to bed!  I'm a bit of a night owl, he's not.  *sigh*
nite nite

8 comments:

  1. It probably feels good, having the wheels of a toy car driven over you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... maybe you could add a few glasses of water to your new regime? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh..... NO. You are being funny right??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:37 PM

    Its like those pesky door to door sales reps, that come over nearly everyday in my street, same company different person/people. Try telling them no and they continue to keep talking annoying. Now when we seem them we shut our curtains and ignore the knocking at the door. Your day seemed to go well for you, Dante is gorgeous and so is that cutie Tallulah. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fish lips hmmmm my dad said we had JUJU lips! Yours is much nicer lol. I get disturbed by blardy cell pH or power salesman door knocking bright peas me off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dante is so cute! Just lately our phone has been ringing like there's no tomorrow with political polls, telemarketers, and other such. No one at the door yet. And having just said that....

    I hate that nauseous feeling. I get that if I go too long without eating. Or forget to eat breakfast. And to get rid of it I have to make sure I eat something high sugar and substantial. Something like a half teaspoon sugar followed by a sandwich. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a relaxing and fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do they charge to take your stuff away?

    LOVE the picture of Teddy getting played with! He's being so calm! The little ratbag is pretty cute too :)

    Scott sabotaged me with a big breakfast this morning. UGH save it for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.