Friday, May 23, 2014

YAAA FRIDAY, KEERA IS COMING TO VISIT

Miss Muppet is coming for a weekend visit today.  I'm picking her up from the mall at midday.
Lacy is off to Tauranga again.  I'm sure she will have a nice time, as we will having Keera.

Poor Dante has a rotten cold, so he probably won't feel much like playing with his cousin.
He is MISERABLE.  Blocked nose, cough, grumpy as.

When Stew gets home tonight, he starts 9 days of being 'on holiday'.   It's  a 'stay-cation' though.  He is going to get his car fit for it's warrant of fitness and rego, and mine too.
One of his wing mirrors is smashed, so he will  be looking around at the Holden dealers for a replacement.  My car needs a new tyre... they cost $350!  Yikes.

We have a few other things planned to do, just the two of us, while the kids are at school.   Wow.  One on One time with me hubby!  VERY RARE EVENT.

Usually the only 'us' time we have is when we are asleep in bed.  Yep.  Wonderful.
That's why I'm looking forward to next week!

Blog reading has had to take a back seat these past few days... setting up the Weight Loss Support Group has been taking up HEAPS of my time!  We are now a group of 34... with 2 pending.   I can't believe how fast it grew.  But, I'm thrilled to bits... because I know how much having some support means to all of us.
Sharing ideas, how we are feeling, any bumps along the way, it's cool.


ABOVE:  My McDreamy's stitches,  3/4's of the way done ... I've only got the Alphabets to stitch out and I'm finished.   It's been a big project, but worth it.
I just wish there wasn't so many stitches that are repeated, with slightly different sizing's to differentiate them. Still feeling a bit ripped off over that.

Never mind.  It's going to be a lovely day... I just know it.

This feeling of being 'on track' is fantastic.

ONWARD...


ABOVE:  see that blue rag?  It's there so I can clean my glasses.  Only, Dante thought it was there to wipe his nose on!  So he did.  Nice.

It is a gorgeous winter's day here, crisp and bright. I am walking around with a spring in me step... hot flushes have dropped down to only about 4-5 a day!  WHOOP!

Miss Muppet is in da house.  And she's not feeling well either... so we have two grizzly, cold filled toddlers.  Ya.
I've just put her to bed... I hope she wakes up in a better frame of mind... and EATS something!

As for me... I'm about to have my lunch, watch Home and Away from yesterday, and just chill for a while.


ABOVE:  This is what I love about winter... a fireplace.  I've moved the couch and lazyboy around so I get to sit closest to the fire.  Stew would COOK if he was next to it.  *smiles*

JENNY: in all honesty I can say NO, I do not miss the Palmy weather!  Summers were lovely, but the winters were nasty.  Though the two times it kinda snowed were neat!

End of Day:  A lovely day, totally ON TRACK, feeling fab!
Didn't get much accomplished on the domestic front.  Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
nite nite

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:06 AM

    TGIF woop woop....
    Morning DCR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could sweet talk your poppa bear into those driving lessons!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10:41 AM

      Yea Bee, hopefully he wont mind to much, but if not ill try get Bex or Steve to take me for some....hopefully Steve coz hes got a manual and I love driving manuals :-)
      Xo Lacy

      Delete
    3. I'm teaching my 17 yr. old to drive at the moment... if you sit your driving test over her in an auto you only get a license to drive an auto and you have to have at least 3 lessons with a driving instructor oh and you also have to drive for 100 hrs and log it beforehand. Soooooooooo different. Have a great weekend.. I always go to the Mount when come home love it!!! x

      Delete
    4. Anonymous12:53 PM

      Will do babe thanks :-)

      Delete
  2. Hope the kidlets feel better soon.
    YAY for one on one time with Stew - I know how precious that time can be.
    Have a great day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the littlest feel better soon, how is Coco today. I am sure you and Stew will have loads to do to keep occupied and a list is a start for sure. Have a lovely weekend hope it stays warmish and dryish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope those little ones get better fast. Hope too that you and Stew get to have a lovely time together next week. Cold and very windy and overcast down here :(. Hope you miss the awful weather coming our way. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Chris.......that was meant to be that I hope Auckland misses out on the horrible weather that is supposed to be coming up from the South Island ...... not that I hoped you missed the Palmy weather. We are escaping it tomorrow ourselves, off to Stephs but not looking forward to taking off from Wellington in the high winds, :(. White knuckles holding on for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic - I'm glad you're feeling in control. Keep going, you've got loads of support so I'm sure that will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are setting yourself up for success with the weight loss group. All that support will help everyone.
    I hope both little ones are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a good time with Stew on the Staycation. Glad to hear you are doing well and feeling in control. Hopefully the little ones get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.