Monday, May 26, 2014

A BUSY DAY PLANNED

But mostly for Stew.

First thing this morning he is dropping his car off at the garage for some repairs, then he's walking down the road to Manurewa to have his blood test ... before he sees the Doctor for his 3 monthly diabetes check up later on this week.


I wonder if he will get good or bad results?  Mine were rather bad, but I'm already turning it around by changing my crappy eating habits.


After he's been there, he is walking home... and it's all uphill to our home!  


Once he's home we are going out to do the grocery shopping... something we put off in the weekend.  


After lunch I am heading off to the Hospice Shop for my Monday shift.

I am finding it easier and easier to NOT buy stuff there now.
I've probably gotten over the 'gotta buy it, it's a BARGAIN' attitude!  This is a good thing as I was starting to feel like a magpie!
Or a hoarder.  

I'm feeling really 'flat' today.  But I hope to snap out of it soon.  I feel like some changes are coming.  Changes I need to make TO MYSELF, so I am happier in my own home. Some of these changes may impact on others, and that's probably not a bad thing.

I'm still working on stuff in my head... but it is coming together.  

Right, I better go and get the day started... can't dither here!


ONWARD...


BEE:  I don't know WHICH Bee C you are on Facebook!  There's quite a few.  Help me out by telling me what your profile picture looks like or something!


9 am and I'm still not dressed!  Whoops.  Better pull me finger out and get moving.  Groceries await.  Like ... YAAAaaaa


I will be out for the rest of the day. 


Catch you al later.  Have an awesome  day. 


Groceries are DONE...and poor Stew gets to unload and put it all away, cos I will be at the Hospice Shop. 


BEE: Im at work. When I get home I will add you to the weight loss group ok. 


BEE:  I have just added you to the W.L.Support Group.  You are lucky number 50!  We have now closed the membership and hopefully we can all benefit from the added support the group members can give each other.

Sheesh!  While I was inside working, the weather took a big turn and it's now really COLD and windy!  Brrrrr.

Stew is doing dinner tonight, Pork chops and veges ... I can't wait!
I'm hungry.

Stew and I both had a 'carbless' kebab for lunch, which is basically meat and salad with some hummus.  It was bloody nice, but I'm ready for a hot, decent meal.

I bought three cookbooks at the Hospice Shop today, some 'healthy' ones.  And a silicone bib for Keera to use here... she spits a lot of her food out if she doesn't really want it, so a bib that is made of silicone will be handy.

My rings are free wheeling around me fingers, which means either I bloody cold or I've lost some weight.  

WE WILL SEE on Wednesday when I weigh in won't we!

End of Day: wow, no photos for today. That's a rare event. Maybe I can do better tomorrow?
Time to sign off for the day, I'm off to read a woman's magazine and just chill.  And eat some WW Jelly I do believe.
nite nite

12 comments:

  1. Just keep smiling mum. Take each day as it comes love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.facebook.com/bee.carlson.9 Does that work?? Thanks Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - what Kelly said. You can only take one day at a time and do the best you can each day. Hopefully the stress will be less today. Thinking of you!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Groceries ugh can you do an order online my friend does and she just drops in and picks it all up!! bagged and ready. FREEZING cold here today! like bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope 'things' get resolved soon - there is nothing worse in the house - and I always remember the Dr Phil saying 'Happy wife happy life' but it also works for "Happy Mom, happy life' !!!!!
    Take care !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you by any chance get my link??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was not sure if it went though as I sent it from my phone! Hope you are having a great day.

      Delete
  7. I actually like grocery shopping but I do hate putting it all away - and ours is not as big as yours.

    Enjoy Hospice today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your shift went well and that everything you are working out, works out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you cut sugar and carbohydrates you lose a lot of fluid initially. Your body doesn't need to store so much fluid around your organs etc so that might explain your rings being looser :) Well done. Don't forget about the bunless Carl's Junior burgers as well. We get the bunless Burger Fuel burgers... you do need a knife and fork but they are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:58 PM

    I love loose rings! just like loose jeans = good feeling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time i get a blood check, more and more things are out of specs.
    Hope you had a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.