Sunday, October 06, 2013

DAY 240... AND A REASSURING RESULT

Yesterday was DAY 240.

And I recorded a loss of....:  3.6 kilos (7.9 pounds).   I am pleased with that loss.
I earnt it.

I am counting down to Christmas Day, when I hope to be at my 'GOAL'.

There is no better feeling than knowing you are doing well... making good choices and not letting stress stuff you up.

I reckon stress is the precursor of so many health problems we all have.  Who agrees?

We all live with various degrees of Stress in our lives.  But around here?   It is a constant.
But I am doing my level best to not let it derail my weigh loss efforts.

Also worth adding... I'm damn proud of myself for doing this 'all on my own', and not going to Weight Watchers or any other weight loss support group.  I always knew I had it in me.

Of course, that's not to say I didn't really enjoy my days as a member of Weight Watchers.  Hell... I met some of my VERY BEST FRIENDS down in Palmerston North through Weight Watchers!
*Hi* Sandra, Chris, Anne, Janene, Janine, and whoever else I've forgotten!


ABOVE:  the kids last night, enjoying playing Play Station on Griffin's bed.  They get on really well... SOMETIMES!  *smiles*

Well... I better go and start the day.  A quieter day today hopefully.
I've got two dresses of my Mum's to shorten... and I need to get it done before she leaves here on Wednesday.  

Miss Muppet needs her bottle too...

ONWARD...


ABOVE  we have a full house... and a noisy house.... and it's lovely.
We all went out to Sylvia Park mall for lunch today, and now we are relaxing at home.
Miss Muppet is sound asleep, and Dante is saying, very loudly, that he doesn't WANT to go to sleep.  

I'm sure Bex will win!

Off to put dinner on now, roast beef today.

End of Day:  again, early so I can spend time with the family and visitors.
Catch ya tomorrow.
nite nite

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations. That is great. Glad you are enjoying what yu are doing and about Stress!!! It's probably the main reason some of us got to where we didn't want about how stress works on our bodies metabolism the more it amazes me I am able to maintain and continue to work at losing.

    Must dash .... going on a 5.5 k fun-walk with daughter-in-law at starting at the Pegasus Golf Club. Hope I can make it since I already have a blister from my 'practice' walk!!

    :) Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 AM

    Congrats on the loss!!! Awesome news.
    Kate444

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for the loss and the positive attitude. You knew you could do it and you have. No doubt you will reach your goal by Christmas, no matter what is going on around you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, a well deserved loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big high five for doing this on your own!! I do think your results will last longer this way. Oh and what they don't tell you when you have kids? Kids = stress. We all have it believe me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHH Here I hadn't checked for a while, thinking your Mum being by would mean you're very busy. You are crazy busy! Happy b-day to Brylee and Griffin! And the puppy pics! So cute, Phantom is all grown up. Aww.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great effort on the loss, well done. Stress emotional financial family relationships LIFE just making ends meet it is all stress. and how we ALL survive is beyond me at times..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shot Muma Bear Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your well earnt loss chicky.
    I had a lovely weekend in Hamilton with Janine and janene was great to c them both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Busy busy!

    WTG on your weight loss, I'm so proud of you!! You are mentally on top of the game and that is really the way you have to fight it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome result for the month, you should be very proud of yourself. It's great you're doing it your way and it's working really well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:30 PM

    Well done on the loss Chris!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.