Monday, October 21, 2013

COUNTDOWN TO PUPPIES... AND ANOTHER YEAR BITES THE DUST

5 sleeps and we should have PUPPIES!
Can you imagine how this week is going to drag for everyone, but in particular Coco?

She's really slowed down this past week and her belly is bulging.  We can now see the puppies when they move... and feel them too.

Coco was lying on Bex's lap the other night and she was freaking out because the puppies were moving non-stop and it felt weird!  *smiles*

Anyway, here's the latest photo:


 ABOVE:  I don't think she will get much bigger than this.  She's only got a few days left.



ABOVE:  I'm so happy with how lovely the 'morning patio' looks now.  Stew bought the hanging flower baskets for my Birthday, from Brylee and Griffin.  

ABOVE: meet 'Sittwe'... he's a cute little concrete boy.... someone gave him to us years ago.  We named him Sittwe, it's the name of a place in Burma.  He needs a clean, might do that today.  I had him up the back of our section, but he looks so much nicer on the patio.

Well... that's about all for now.  Today's plans?
Fit in with whatever our visitor wants/needs to do before she goes home tomorrow.
And enjoy my Birthday.

ONWARD...

I am having a lovely day!
Our Visitor and I had a really scrummy morning tea at a new Coffee Shop, beside Spotlight called 'Kreme'... OMGosh they have amazing salads there.  We got some to take home for our lunch.  YUM!

I'm being naughty being on the computer so I better go!....

SITTWE:  will not get cleaned then.  lol... I haven't had time to to clean him anyway.

I'm cooking sweet 'n' sour pork for dinner, and we have chocolate Birthday Cake for dessert.


End of Day:  well... a really pleasant day.  I enjoyed spending it with our visitor... we had not spent my birthday 'day' together in about 30 years.
Off now to spend the evening with family.
nite nite

39 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:17 AM

    Patio area looking gorgeous but more importantly. ...Happy Birthday! ! Hope you have a lovely day.
    Kate444

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it your birthday today? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chris!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:40 AM

    Happy Birthday Chris. Getting younger and younger ah! Enjoy your day. Hope you got my message on Friday. Kayjay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Chris. Have a lovely day and get spoilt rotten.
    Hope the puppies arrive safe and healthy and thrive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Chris - that patio is looking lovely. I hope you have a really lovely birthday with the family xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a very happy birdy, chick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have a great birthday.
    Your patio looks great and very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Chris, I hope today is fabulous for you ....... mwah!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Chris! I hope that you have an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday Hun nice you have your visitor there for your day. Hope u have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy special birthday, enjoy, relax and get spoilt!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. She looks about to burst!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Poor Coco heres hoping for coolish weather this week. That was sneaky of you not to let on HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, I am in love with the concrete boy he is so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Big cuddles and kisses from across the Tasman from us to you!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday. Have an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope its being kind to you.

    Found a wee quote today I thought you might like.

    "Persistence beats resistance !!" I love it thought you might too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous3:23 PM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Cheers


    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday!!! You look younger today than your last Birthday!! Don't wash Sittwe you'll, remove his character.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday. Hope you have enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday hope you are having a fab day

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday Chris - sorry its late - hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous5:26 PM

    Happy Birthday! Please don't clean Sittwe! He looks ancient with that dirty mossy look!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy birthday chick! Go spoil yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday Chris, I hope it has been a good one - you deserve to have a fantastic day and to be spoilt rotten!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Birthday, Chris!! Your patio is beautiful!!! The concrete boy is so cool. I agree, don't wash him. Hope that you and your visitor had a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy birthday chris I'm so pleased you've had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy birthday Chris, glad you got to spend a lovely day with your family :-) coco looks like she us ready now, if she delivers on Friday, it would be my birthday .... Hope you enjoyed a slice of cake !

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Birthday. I am really glad you have had a nice day and got to spend it with your Mum for the first time in such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Leanne10:05 PM

    Happy birthday, I'm glad you had a lovely day,

    ReplyDelete
  33. thats such a lovely photo of you chris. happy birthday again.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Love birthdays, glad it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy birthday gorgeous girl!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like Sitwe. He's cool.

    aimassi 240

    ReplyDelete
  37. Belated Happy Birthday. Glad to hear it was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anonymous7:23 AM

    I'm glad you had an awesome birthday .Chris and with your visitor too! One year ahead of you girl. Not a nice thought lol. Kayjay

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a picture just ah-mazing and blog is ultra super I likeit

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.