Sunday, July 21, 2013

VISITOR PHOTOS:

PHOTOS:






 'Stew's other wife... Jacqui who works with him!
If he's not saying "Yes Dear" to me, I'm sure he's saying it to Jacqui!

Right, I'm off to make a start on the day...

ONWARD...

Right... the morning madness has settled down finally!
Steve, Bex, Brylee and Dante have gone out for the day.... and Jacqui, Marty and their two children have left.
So we are down to just Mum, Ron, Lacy, Keera, Kelly, Rena, Griffin, Stew and I.
QUIET?

Never!  Not in this house.  lol

Stew and I are off to do the grocery shopping shortly as we have NO FOOD in the house!

HUMBLE APOLOGIES!  MY POST FOR TODAY SIMPLY DID NOT PUBLISH ITSELF!

BIG WHOOPS!
Now that 5 of YOU out there in internet-land have text'd me to let me know... 

HERE IT TODAY'S POST!

I just gave the girls (and me Mum) a demo on how to fold a fitted sheet.  If you listen to the running commentory... it is rather 'suggestive'!  Lots of laughs are being had here today.
It's so lovely.

Dinner tonight:  Lamb chops and veges.  Very basic but yummy.   Mum and Ron enjoying it for sure.
They have been COLD!  So we turned on the heating... and cooked.  So hot in my house now!

End of Day: it's been lovely spending time with Mum and Ron, no hassles, no rushing around.  Just chilling out and yakking, playing with the babies and eating good food.
nite nite

7 comments:

  1. Glad I wasn't going crazy after all Chris wow no update from diet coke rocks. How was a girl to start her day lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a house full how nice hope you all have had a busy productive family day. lovely mild day here so have been pottering outside in sun and warm ( out of coolish wind).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Stew and his two wives! Twice the nagging? Lol! Nah! Twice the love I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a lovely day catching up with your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great day... enjoy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:14 AM

    Chris, you must have the most exciting household in all the world! Lots of fun, love and laughs~
    Yep, folding a fitted sheet is an art form...my mom taught me when I was a kid. She was a nurse and blieved in neat beds~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pics! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.