Saturday, April 06, 2013

LET ME LICK YOUR TOES!

Teddy loves licking ya feet.
Our Dante was not omitted in Ted's desire for smelly feet:




ABOVE: Dante was a bit confused!  I don't think he had much idea what was happening to his toes... *smiles*
A quick wash and you would never know we let Teddy lick his toes!  
I called it 'BONDING'.  Teddy only licks our family member's toes.

TRACY: re your question about the bra and how it holds ya boobies:  well I've only had it on for one day, and I must say it seems to hold things together, though one's boobs do tend to still 'droop'.  Might look at making the shoulder straps shorter by sewing them up.  There is no adjustment thingees so sewing is the only option.  I'm hoping this bra will do me for about 6 months?  Then I can get nicer ones in a more modest size!

I have no idea what plans we might have for today.  So...

ONWARD...

We are going out.  There is an outlet shop out near the airport... TS14+ !  I didn't know it was there, so we are going to check it out.  Then we might just tottle over to St Lukes for lunch.  

Well... that shop was rather good.  Might have to visit again in the near future... when I've got more time to have a good look.  

St Lukes ... always busy there!  We 'did' the shops, had a nice lunch then came home.  I took my own lunch with me.  Yogurt and muesli, it was darn nice too.  Stew got me a container of fruit salad to go with it, but it was easily 60% apple, so not impressed with it at all.  

Home and time to put one's feet up.  My left heel is giving me utter shit right now... I've had this problem before.  I think it could be Plantar Fasciitis, or something similar.  If it gets any worse I might trot off to the Drs.  


ABOVE:  Keera has come to stay for the night.  Steve was having fun with her hair.

End of Day:  a lovely day.  Starting to get cooler, thank goodness!
nite nite

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute toe lick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on Dantes face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plantar Fasciitis is horrid! I have it and have been battling with it for over 6 months now. Its slowly getting better! I refuse to have an injection in it so toughing it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a doctor here tells patients to rolla golf ball under foot over the affected area for relief that in itself sound painful!! Dante is like WTH what is the dog doing to me .......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:21 PM

    Rolling an empty coke bottle filled with water frozen. Has helped ease my plantar faceous. Pain. The bottle the right shape for foot and has required dimples etc. suggested by my physio. Many be can help. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.