Sunday, June 12, 2011

THE CONE HEAD...

ABOVE: yep he's done it again... gone and scratched under his chin and made a mess ( do dogs even have a chin?).  And he HATES the cone but it's a necessary evil ... otherwise his self inflicted wound will only get worse.  Grrrrr.

ABOVE: a cute photo of the two of them gazing lovingly up at Steve... he's their new fav around here. 

Today:  well I think Stew and I are going out and having a couple of hours together, just the two of us.  AND I want to get some comfy shoes to wear out and about.  Can't keep wearing me boots, even though I LOVE them... they are not designed for hours of wear each day. 

ABOVE:  before anyone asks... these are me boots ...  There is someone in the family who thinks they suck (Amanda) but that's only her opinion!  I love them cos they are funky and a bit different.

ONWARD....

Well I've had a VERY, VERY SUCCESSFUL day shopping for some winter shoes or boots!
Stew and I went into Newmarket first... as there's masses of shoe shops there, but I didn't find anything I liked, so I suggested we go over to Devonport where I'd already seen some cool boots in a shop there.

Well... Stew spotted another shoe shop in Devonport called 'Village Shoes',  so we went in there first.... and found the most PERFECT, COMFY, FUNKY shoes AND boots!!!  I couldn't make up my mind which ones I wanted... so Stew got them both....they are a bit 'OUT THERE' (particularly the boots), but I love them....and who wants to be the same as everyone else anyway?   NOT ME.

ABOVE:  yep, they are Purple!  and I love them.  All I need is some purple costume jewellery and I'm good to go!  

 ABOVE: the shoes... oh so comfy.... and a bit different too. 

ABOVE: we found a cute wee handbag in Devonport too... purple obviously!  lol

ABOVE:  Steve took this photo of Coco while he was photographing me boots and loved it, so I have to put in on here too.  He wants all the credit for it too.  Whatever~!  lol

OH WEBBY:  you are so right!  She would try and nick them if she loved them, I have to literally search her bags when she leaves, she's a crafty one!  lol (no offense intended Toad).

JAXX: yes I am!  And I have never denied it... lol!

WOMBAT:  hopefully she IS up the duff!!!

End of Day:  it's been a fab day!  And I've been very good with food consumption too.
nite nite.

26 comments:

  1. I like your boots....they are very cool, but maybe not too comfy for lots of walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots! What cute pics of the dogs! I can remember one of my kid's hamster wearing a cone to keep her from scratching at a wound.

    Hope you enjoy your day out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Teddy ....hope he heals quickly!
    SEXY boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them they look soft as..... I think the shoe clinic do great walking shoes that are sneakers but look more like shoes than sneakers hope that made sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those boots! The ribbons on the back? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the boots but the pointy toes hurt my feet just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think those boots are allright! Hope the dog gets the cone off soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is someone in the family who thinks they suck (Amanda)
    LOL - Now isn't that the way it Always is with our youngsters! Plus, if for weird reason she liked them - then they would walk out the door with her. Better she does not appreciate them. LOL
    I LOVED your comment about not being like the crowd! Yea- that is the way I have always been. After all, variety is the spice of life! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOve the shoes especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah... best be hiding your kinda funky purply gay boots mummy! Cause Im getting a BIG arse bag to put me $#*! into when I come up next... Im sure half the ornaments in your lounge will fit in with my clothes :D Youll never know bahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the first pair of boots canthelp but wonder if they would fit my flintstone feet... :)
    poor teddy... the cone again...
    adorable pics...
    not so sure abotu the purple boots now if they were BLUE i would so be there with you
    Love n hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the purple boots and shoes they are awesome chris amanda its ok just distract her with emily and nabb them we will share lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my God, those purple boots are awesome, I love them!!! I have to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous5:47 PM

    Love your black and brown boots! The purple ones remind me of boxer's boots! Love to see them in pink! Poor Coco looks like she's saying, "Please help me, I'm up the duff!" WOMBAT

    ReplyDelete
  17. You really are a shopoholic arn't you, you seem much happier when you spend money lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohhhhhhhh love the purple boots...purple is me favourite colour too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loooooove all the shoes shown!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those new purple boots are made of awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. that photo of coco is TOO cute!!! those eyes...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. OHHHHHHHHH MY STINKIN' HECK!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL 3 PAIRS!!!!!! L♥VE THEM.....♥ ♥ ♥ THEM!!!! You are so fun......I wish to heck you lived closer!!!!!!! And yes that is one cute little puppy for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just love your kinky boots!!lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh Chris, love the boots and I particularly love the shoes. They look so comfy. That's the trouble with living way out in the sticks, hardly any shops!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My Buster gets his cone off on Tuesday, he's going to be so happy! He's been trying to get outside like mad lately.

    Those are some fancy shoes there!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous11:15 PM

    You must be in a purple Jag!! Actually purple is sorta like Navy Blue, everything goes with it pretty well!! The wee purse is darling!!Poor CoCo, wish he'd quit hurting himself! Nice you and hubby got a few hours together!! Sometimes that's hard to do!! ...debbie

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be published once approved by a blog admin. Thank You.